OPINION/POLITICS

THE NEGROS MUST BE CRAZY

Last Friday at a rally in Florida, Barack Obama was heckled by a group of about 20 protesters about him being endorsed by the KKK. It baffles me that Blacks still believe nonsense being shoveled by the Neo-Cons running the Republican Party. Obama handled it like the statesmen he is, saying:

“Hey young people out there – it’s no problem for you to put your signs up, but let everybody – let me finish what I have to say, alright? Come on guys.”

I firmly believe that our race suffers from the whole crabs in a barrel disease. Take Mavs forward Josh Howard, who instead of saluting the national anthem, said “F” the national anthem followed by Obama 08. It’s bad enough whites are scared of having a black president. Stuff like this doesn’t help.

As Americans, we cannot afford to allow the Republicans to win this election. Four more years of the same will send us to the status of Mexico, Angola or any other third world country.

I hate to say this, but N*ggers are dumb! I’m sure the people protesting Obama couldn’t tell you one of his agendas for when he takes office, or name one elected official outside of one in their town. We need this election more than ever. We need to take back the White House. We need to educate our people to be knowledgeable.

Black people, it’s cool to be smart now. I think everyone should send people the memo.

BlogXilla.com is one of the biggest relationship and entertainment sites on the internet, and has been mentioned and featured in numerous publications including LA Times, TMZ, Sports Illustrated, ESPN, MTV, VH1 and many more. The site focuses on relationships and entertainment news. Xilla’s take on politics and society will be featured weekly on Urban Thought Collective.

Comments

September 22nd, 2008 at 12:39 am kamalp says:

Those dingbat chickenhead weak mofos were sent to shake us off the trail. As my grands tell me, stay vigilent. Thatz what we must must must do my ppl.

September 22nd, 2008 at 1:06 am RENEP says:

DITTO XILLA!!!

September 22nd, 2008 at 4:25 am ratty says:

Shameless.
I wonder how much they got paid.

September 22nd, 2008 at 5:32 am lilmamma86 says:

IDK why josh hoard is trippn wit his lil ugly a*&

September 22nd, 2008 at 7:12 am nicq says:

Man Josh Howard is garbage…he aint gettn paid noway….he not even that good bruh…he is just ignorant…and the true definition of a N*^^@

September 22nd, 2008 at 7:48 am heatmizer says:

Josh Howard made an ass of himself say what you want in private but when the white man is paying for tix to see you and when all your money comes from them and they HATE these rich ballers anyway - keep your mouth shut!

September 22nd, 2008 at 8:05 am Nicole Malave says:

We must have the courage to stand in the middle of history and be active participants not just bystanders saying some BS about him being a sell out let’s evolve this is ridiculous

September 22nd, 2008 at 9:03 am Mr.Fantastic says:

Screw Josh Howard!

September 22nd, 2008 at 9:04 am ChaoticFat says:

It makes me sad to see black ignorance. Every black person in this country that doesn’t vote for Barack will come to regret that decision; Republicans and Democrats alike. If they could just get down to the soul of it and get off the surface they would see why this man, why at this time.

September 22nd, 2008 at 9:31 am Ashley says:

Amen Xilla! We all have the right to protest and everybody doesn’t have to like Obama but look at the alternative. Wake up people.

September 22nd, 2008 at 9:49 am Jessica Hubbard says:

YES I AM GLAD YOU SPEAK ON IT

September 22nd, 2008 at 10:00 am thelma says:

embarrassing

September 22nd, 2008 at 10:08 am Tina says:

The protest signs were so ignorant. Did they say why the KKK endorses Obama? Because they don’t want a woman in the White House not because they really want Obama to win. So what if Jessie doesn’t agree with him. Half the things Jessie does I don’t agree with! Ahhh I am so frustrated by this.

September 22nd, 2008 at 10:30 am culturepop says:

Dispicable
I think some still can’t believe this is real. This is not a joke young people!

September 22nd, 2008 at 10:42 am Krista Wills says:

I’m afraid we may lose this one and it would be the shame of my lifetime. But, I just do not believe that a lot of people, even some blacks will vote for him.

September 22nd, 2008 at 11:20 am Lottie Markus says:

shameful

September 22nd, 2008 at 2:32 pm choppy says:

i wouldn’t have taken no coins for this

September 22nd, 2008 at 2:56 pm netta says:

its misleading to think that voting will help
it is the electoral college and that is how they have us screwed

September 22nd, 2008 at 3:50 pm elisha says:

i’ll write the memo!

September 22nd, 2008 at 4:34 pm Phillip Giddings says:

i wonder what it will take for young people to take stuff seriously

September 22nd, 2008 at 5:05 pm SUPPOSED NEGRO says:

Just because you don’t agree with obama doesn’t mean yopu are crazy, small-minded people.

September 22nd, 2008 at 5:51 pm elisha says:

It isn’t about agreeing with him! We are all entitled to opinions. It is about respect!

September 22nd, 2008 at 5:53 pm I AM A MAN says:

yes, respect!
What group are they from? If they were REAL protestors they would have a platform, not just BLACKS AGAINST OBAMA.
What kinda ish is that?

October 23rd, 2008 at 9:45 pm Joshua Hoard says:

To the Troops and the supporters of the United States of America
http://www.militaryfanclubusa.com with live Photos and Videos and much more
Owner Joshua Hoard
God Bless America

African American Bloggers African American Blogs barack obama Beyonce Big Lez Black Bloggers BLACK BLOGS BLACK THOUGHT CAMERON TURNER CNN Common DARRYL M. BELL DESTAH OWENS DIALLO TYSON Dr Dre EDWARDO JACKSON Hillary Clinton Hip Hop JANET JACKSON JASMYNECANNICK.COM Jay-Z John McCain JR. Kanye West Lil Wayne MARTIN LUTHER KING Michael Jackson michelle obama NAJEE ALI Nas Obama oprah winfrey PASSPORT DIARIES PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA R. Kelly Racism RELATIONSHIPS REVEREND NAJUMA SMITH Sarah Palin SLAVERY Urban Blogs Urban Thought Collective URBANTHOUGHTCOLLECTIVE.COM UTC YAMINAH AHMAD

• Entertainment